[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Juniors at shows

  • From: mlgray@xxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 13:31:56 -0700 (PDT)

At our clubs show when my Grandson and Logan Shephard (Brenda that is hard
tospell that way) were in the ring together, Ileana did not make either one
of them feel like they lost. We also had Blakes photo taken even if it was
for second place. Besides that, he wanted the brown rosette instead of the
pink one anyway.
Mike Gray