[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Juniors at shows

  • From: "Patricia Pomeroy" <padala1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 22:16:31 -0700

Handlers really dont have a reason not ot judge junkiors because you can
judge juniors and still handle.  Also owners who have dogs entered in a show
can also judge juniors in that show. I handle all breeds and the GSD is by
far the hardest.  We need to get as many new people as possible.

Samantha

Padala German Shepherds
Patty Pomeroy, Dave Huff, Samantha Rosenthal