[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Joan, Lee and Molly

  • From: "Hellwigg" <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:26:39 -0500

Good post Molly, my thoughts exactly when I read the original post

Wendy Haddrall
http://www.hellwiggshepherds.com
"striving to be the best we can be"

home of:
BPISS Group winning Multi BPIG Ch Hellwigg's Fighting Borukai #3
Futurity/Maturity sire 2006
BIM Ch Hellwigg's Flirty Girl
Multi BPIG Breed winning Ch Hellwigg Kysarah My Girl
RFM Breed winning Ch Kidjuuk's Jericho v Hellwigg
Breed winning Ch Shereldean's Miranda v Hellwigg
Breed winning Ch Brownhill's BlackIce Kysarah
FV Ch Shereldean's Legacy v Hellwigg AOM
Ch Windswept's Executive Decision
Ch Windswept's Practical Magic
Kristari's Any Which Way #10 futurity/maturity dam 2004

Breeder of:
Group winning Ch Hellwigg's By George
Mulit Breed winning BPIG Ch Hellwigg's Wish Master HIC
Multi MPIB Ch Hellwigg's Cabaret v Dalshauna RTD
BPISS Ch Hellwigg's Showtime at Nacasha
Ch Hellwigg's Spellbound TEC
Hellwigg's He's All That #10 futurity/maturity sire 2006
Ch Hellwigg's Shadowfax
Ch Hellwigg's Rabble Rouser
and many pointed dogs & awesome family companions