[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Joan, Lee and Molly

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: helen@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:12:42 EST

In a message dated 2/16/2007 10:56:03 A.M. Central Standard Time,
helen@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
We were  talking on the list about Jimmy and the male dogs he's shown.  My
comment  about Calvin was both appropriate and timely to the ongoing list
conversation.  I can't help but wonder why the three of you took  exception.
For
the record, I said the same about Quik and Boss before  they won!
Helen

You as an AKC judge should not be promoting any dog that you do not own or
co-own and this is exactly what you were doing. With all the dogs Jimmy
handles it is amazing that you selecting the dog that your best friends  owns.
I still say you were promoting the dog and YOU ARE NOT TO DO THAT AS A  JUDGE.

Lee Brown