[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Jimmy Suspension

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gsdramey@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 18:23:17 -0700 (PDT)

They are not extinct - but if that same black lamb decides to chllenge Gordy
again she might well be. Just near the end of his last run in Advanced C a
black lamb decided to leave for her other pasture and Gordy got to demonstrate
the difference between wolf and dog - the dog stopped at the boundary and
allowed the lamb to hide in the middle of the flock instead of becoming lunch.
Gordy got his HXCs. And there are still black sheep.

Ruth