[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Jimmy Suspension

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bliz1998@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 07:51:35 -0500

Ah,   ANY LIST    this is NOT JUST ANY LIST ----     It is   THE    er    DA
list!
I'll need to ask permission from Administration to include superb excerpts
in my autobiography
"NEVER A DULL ONE"  ---   Of course, I promise to share royalties with all
and sundry!!!
It shows what wonderful folks we are for sure.  Paula, the person who knows
everyone's
birthday and gets us excited every day in our anticipation for the day the
NATIONAL STARTS!
3 more months now and the great state of Texas will be forced into putting
up with us, the owners,
fans, exhibitors, handlers, club members & workers, Newbies & Oldies,
JUDGES and
some superb GSDs!  Laughter is the BEST MEDICINE!      Norma no L   lovin'
it all!