[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Chicago Mandatory Spay/Neuter Poll

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: epeningt@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 21:13:55 EDT

And write the Aldermen and Mayor, tell them why you won't be visiting the
Windy City if this passes. Tell them to listen to their State Veterinarian
Association who opposes it.   Tell them that Mandatory S/N has NEVER worked and
those who say it has never shows the proof...just keeps saying it.   Write,
Call,
Fax...it only works when the Politicians see that their political future is
threatened by their votes and put the money that HSUS and PETA away.
I posted a great article by Margo Milde a few days ago.   I will resend
privately if anybody wants.   Only 30 opposers showed up at the meeting...50
supporters and California exports Mancuso and Bob Barker attended.   This is a
BIGGIE for the AR groups.   Don't let them win.    Thanks.

Stormy
In a message dated 7/30/08 5:59:41 PM, epeningt@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Chicago is square in the sights of the AR community.  Mandatory spay/neuter
> is right now on the table for Chicago.  The Chigaco Tribune poll was over
> 70% anti-spay/neuter.  Late this afternoon the ARs drove that figure down to
> almost 50/50.  Make no mistake, these figures WILL be used to promote MSN in
> Chicago.  As an X-Chigacoan this breaks my heart.  Chicago was recently voted
> the most dog friendly city in the US.  If MSN is enacted they will beome one
> of the most dog ufriendly cities in the US.  Please take a moment and vote
> against this draconian, anit-showdog potential legislation.  Please vote no
> and
> keep this city from going down as LA and Dallas did.  Your vote DOES count.
> http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-petsfix-vote,0,4683247,post.poll

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope
www.FairhopeGSD.com

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for
FanHouse Fantasy Football today.