[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It's hot

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <charangsd@xxxxxxx>, <kimbergsd@xxxxxxx>, <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 08:55:19 -0700

All's well here in Tucson this morning. I woke up to RAIN,
HONEST-TO-GOODNESS, and lots of it. And, naturally, the dogs had a great
time rolling in the wet grass (and mud) and bringing all this mess back
inside. But we are all happy now - except for the smell. Don't dogs smell
awful when they are wet?
Lee F.