[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It's caught and gone!

  • From: "Windvane" <windvane@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <RckyIizard@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 18:16:58 -0800

When I was training  Breezy my ROMC bitch for her TDX. We were going down
the track she was pulling hard in the harness and all of a sudden the line
went slack, her head came up and she flipped something about 25-or 30 feet
off to the side of the track. I told her to go find it and she went right
back to work, as she pulled me past the spot I look over and saw this bloody
dead mouse. It only slowed her down for a moment.
This is truly a amazing breed.

Emilie C.Woodruff
Windvane Kennels
5877 Gardi Road