[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It's caught and gone!

  • From: "Chet & Skeeter benton" <bigskygsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MAJTEACH@xxxxxxx" <MAJTEACH@xxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 09:15:32 -0800

I have a pointer/terrrier/GSD. When Tigger hears the geese overhead she
stops in a beautiful stack, head up pointing to the geese and she follows
them with her head swiveling only as if to say "what are those noisy
things". Then she put her down to ground and runs all over the playard
until all of sudden she stops and starts digging like crazy and she comes
up with a pocket gopher. She gives it a good shake and tosses it away and
starts "tracking another one". She never sees these guys since they stay
underground and burrow up mounds of dirt. She'll make a great tracking dog.
One more star to add to the wonders of our breed-pointer/terrier/GSD.