[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It is different

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <psharp212@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 21:44:33 -0800

Some, I would hope most, of us Gentiles feel the same way.  I will never
forget the horrible loss of innocence that I experienced when I first became
aware of the Holocaust and also of anti-Semitism.
I will never forget the death camp survivors I have met who had crude
numbers tattooed on their arms.
As much as I love dogs/cats/etc., as strong a supporter as I am of the
humane treatment of all animals, I could never come close to any comparison
between their treatment and the events which took place in Nazi Germany, or
any other genocidal incidence, historically or present day.
Evan, I thought you were Scottish!!  Funny, huh?  You don't look Jewish!!
Live and learn.

Paula, 219 days and counting