[ SHOWGSD-L ] It is different

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 00:45:51 EDT

In a message dated 6/7/2005 10:42:22 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx writes:
The  Canadian National is wonderful, never saw a single argument about
chairs,

I loved the Canadian national, but by the third day we were  all bringing
pillows from the motel to sit on. Also some had those seats that  bolted on the
benches so there were backs.

The GSDCA national is still a leader in this country, even if  not the
biggest in entries. I like the ribbons on the wall, I love the parade of
clubs. I
tend to tear up in the presentation classes, and the highlight for me  is
Friday night when all those great dogs are in the ring with the owners and
handlers.

The show is about the dogs, but I can go to a dog show every  weekend if I
want to. I only can go to one GSDCA national a year. I want it to  be special,
and so far it always has been. Let's not make it just another dog  show.

As for chairs, at out of town shows when Tedi and I fly, we  buy chairs at
K-mart and when we leave we donate them to people that seem to  need them. One
year it was Bart, and this year, I don't know who Tedi gave them  to. I am sure
they were appreciated.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together