[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It is different

  • From: Colleen Donnelly <gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 23:45:01 -0800 (PST)

Not only Jews are sensitive to the barbarity of the massacre.....and hopef=
ul genocide of those people. ( I know that no poster purposely made it see=
m or sound like that )
As a Metis, the people before me went through an extremely small problem, =
compared to what happened to peoples of Jewish ancestry......but my dander=
 rises

As a human animal, with supposedly higher senses, we should at least never=
 ever compare or relate things like the puppy pimp and the wanna be genoci=
de king with that .

side note: My heart is broken tonight, yet again. More Quebec R.C.M.P. off=
icers were murdered.

Nous les trouverons. Le repos dans la paix.  * kiss*

Colleen Donnelly

  =93Do your little bit of good where you are; it=92s those little bits of=
 good put together that overwhelm the world.=94  Archbishop Desmond Tutu  =
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good people do not=
hing." Edmund Burke