[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Interpretations of the balanced dog

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 16:35:46 -0500

Barbara Galasso writes:

In a message dated 1/1/2008 1:38:08 P.M. Central Standard Time,
uwish@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Now I  don't
know about you, but when someone tells me this, I assume the dog  isn't
very angulated on either end.  I'm expecting to hear him say  that he

 Why would you assume that?? Aren't you looking at the dog while you  are
talking to the owner about their dog. ??Helen Miller  Fisher
I have to agree with Helen.  Carmen Battaglia wrote this about Select 11 Bitch
at the 1995 GSDCA National:
"This is a sable, well pigmented and she is pleasing to look at.  She is one of
the most consistent movers all day.  She is not extreme in angulation BUT IS
BALANCED.. . ."
The bitch in question?  BIS Multiple Group I Winner, Winner in the Specialty
and All-breed ring Select CH Plainbrownwrapper v Jada Edan, "PUNKY".
Penny in NY