[ SHOWGSD-L ] Interesting world

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 23:18:55 EDT

In a message dated 7/21/2007 11:03:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx writes:

Evan, David and Wayne Davis "ARE NOT" mentiond in the  complaint.

They are in the letter I got. They were instremental in the action  and I
have been told that messages were being passed to Wayne by the  complainant.
The
person who filed the complaint was Mr. Yee.  I did get a  list of who voted to
hold the meeting in a convenient place for them, not Ken.  Also, the votes
are recorded, and it is clear who is behind the effort to remove  the elected
president of the WDA.

I hope they figure this out while the GSDCA continues to sanction the
organization. The WDA is not an AKC recognized club, it only exists with the
support of the GSDCA.

I am sure that our board is aware of what is going on.  I have asked  Lew to
look into it, and I know he has done so.  Also, with this post from  Gary,
clearly he also is aware of what is going on.

 Becaue it is possible that the WDA board will afirm the actions of  the
executive committee working outside the by-laws, I believe they may cause
liability for the club members. Since it would be an intentional act, the
insurance
would not cover it. I have, reluctantly resigned from the WDA, so that  if
there is an assessment against the members, I am not part of it.

I have always said, so long as the board works within the by-laws, there is
no exposure to the club.  I still believe that to be true, and have given
that advice to the WDA.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together