[ SHOWGSD-L ] Interesting thoughts

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 12:43:40 -0500 (EST)

Something to be learned is that anything you say or do on the inter-net is
there forever.  I am amazed what the kids are putting out on their
computers, thinking it is private.

I remember when the telephone had party lines. We could listen in to our
neighbors and they could hear anything we said on our lines. If you were
rich,  you could have your own private line. But for the rest of us, we had to
wait for  an open line to make sure the line was free, then you never know
who was on  listening.

Now not only does the government have the opportunity to record what you do
 on the net, (use the key words, "explosive" "revenge" "bomb" and a few
others),  and you can be sure you will be reviewed. Then, add to that the fact
that  anything you write will be forwarded to others.  I know it is against
the  rules, but don't kid yourself.

Only send what you want the world to see. Only post what you would say in
public, and never expect privacy in today's world.

In some ways that is a good thing.  There are many times I have  deleted
something I was going to say.

As I have heard, only say what you would say if your mother was  listening.
 That seems to be a good filter.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
gsyrfund.com
Asgard German  Shepherds
_http://www.asgardgsd.com_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come  together

In a message dated 12/26/12 9:28:42 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ducksavsfan@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I know  if you said things I've seen said via computers to someone's face,
you'd get  slapped at minimum.