[ SHOWGSD-L ] Interesting thoughts

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: ducksavsfan@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 12:41:39 -0500 (EST)

it is NOT ok to insult people in any forum, but I can see how frustration
over an action that seems inappropriate can lead to posting something as we
have  experienced the last few days.

I think the situation is now in the open, and we need to start policing
ourselves better.

I am dealing with a litter of 9 aussie puppies that were left in a
dumpster, so right now I have very little tolerance for excuses about not
taking
care of an animal you brought into this world. Stuff like that gives animal
right people their "excuses" about breeders being part of the problem.

We have foster homes for all the pups, thank goodness for some of these
rescue groups.  Not all breeders are good, and not all rescue groups are  bad.

Lets work together.

Back to bed to nurse this nasty cold......

* Ileana  *
Love me, love my dogs.

In a message dated 12/26/2012 12:28:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ducksavsfan@xxxxxxxxx writes:

When did  it become okay to insult people publicly because of computers? I
know if you  said things I've seen said via computers to someone's face,
you'd get slapped  at minimum. I personally am braver to say things in writing
I may not in  person, but I still think it through first and reread several
times before  hitting send. I'm probably more careful if anything.

To make this GSD  related, my dogs had a wonderful Christmas this year as
we were blessed with  fresh snow they could play in. I think snow is my dogs'
favorite thing next to  me. :)

Hope everyone else had a great Christmas and that 2013 is filled  with love
from the furkids, lots of wet kisses and success in whatever  direction you
are taking with your beloved dogs, even if that's just sitting  at your
feet. I'm hoping for lots of ribbons, meeting new friends and  experiencing new
things. No resolutions, just taking everything one day at a  time.

Thanks for reading.

Tina
Illusion GSDs
POST  is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.