[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Interesting thoughts

  • From: Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, ducksavsfan@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 13:57:53 -0800 (PST)

My mom always told me not to say anything to someone else you would not want
repeated if you could not say it to that persons face.

This does not refer to anyone on this list or off it, or what might have been
previously mentioned, but it should always matter what happens to a animal.  No
matter who a person might be always remember that you are responsible for what
you bring into this world,  to they leave it.  I see way too many GSD's running
lose, in shelters, owned by people that do not take care for them and yes the
one responsible for the breeding is the responsible one for this happening.  I
have brought horses back home I was the breeder of when the person could not
longer care for them, to I could rehome them.  The animal does not ask to come
into this world and if you are responsible for the mating you best do them
justice.  Anyone can be a breeder but always put that animal first if you are.

With the New Year coming, I hope everyone has a great year and happy one.

There will never be a time when everyone agrees on everything but life is
precious and a dog has way too short of life which I am sure many agree with.

Theresa

--- On Wed, 12/26/12, ELG440@xxxxxxx <ELG440@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Only send what you want the world to see. Only post what you would say in
public, and never expect privacy in today's world.

In some ways that is a good thing.  There are many times I have  deleted
something I was going to say.

As I have heard, only say what you would say if your mother was  listening.
That seems to be a good filter.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
gsyrfund.com
Asgard German  Shepherds
_http://www.asgardgsd.com_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come  together

In a message dated 12/26/12 9:28:42 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ducksavsfan@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I know  if you said things I've seen said via computers to someone's face,
you'd get  slapped at minimum.