[ SHOWGSD-L ] In Honor of Valentine's Day

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'freelist'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 14:00:22 -0800

That’s a hard one. If I would judge a timeless nationals, I would want to see
Quick, Flash, Jib, Army, R-Man, Elmo & a few more… But in the end I’d go with
The Boss. His presence was compelling and you just cannot ignore him.

On the female side there are so many, but leave them outside the ring and bring
me Guido. Period. Besides she does not want anyone else in there anyway!

Dave