[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: In Honor of Valentine's Day

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "charangsd@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 12:27:06 -0500

My favorite bitch is 1992 GV Ch. TR's Guinevere v Kenlyn ROM, She went BIF, BOW
and BOS in 1992. What an awesome bitch!! Male is 1980 GV. Ch. Aspen of Fran-Jo
RO.

Angie Martin
Charan GSD's
Home of 08 So. Pacific BIM Ch. Charan's Masquerade of Kimber
Co-owner/Breeder of Int'l Ch. & US Ch. Charan's Magic Spell of Sandroc
Kimber's Faith of Charan (pts) Dam of above sable sisters
Laslar's - Asgard's Scandal of Charan, pre-limed good, hips & elbows
Co-owner of Laslar's - Asgard's Revenge of Charan