[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: In Honor of Valentine's Day

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 01:04:07 +0000 (UTC)

I loved Boss also........I went to the National one year just to see him in
person and he went GV!!!! There was a dog about twenty some years ago names
Ch.Bacchen's Spendabuck...........he was a Yo son. He was a dark black and tan
and one of the most beautiful German Shepherds that I had ever seen. Some of
you probably will not know who he is. I liked Leroy Brown a lot and I am not a
brown dog person although I own two male brown dogs whom I love very
much........but no more brown dogs for me!!!! And I love KOBE!!!!

Amy Greenhut
Justrock Shepherds
Home Of Ch.Elway And Ch.Harley And Nichole
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises And Tortoise Rescue