[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I wonder/ Weighted ballot

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 14:57:58 -0500

Gail i can tell you i have spoken to alot of members who have stated they
truly dislike this weighted Ballot.
But hearsay is neither here nor there.
It is my hopes that more than just a few loud voices will write all the
Board Members and convey their feelings on this as well at board@xxxxxxxxx
 And in the end if the membership votes, it will be the majority anyways and
not just a few loud voices. Thank you for taking the time to listen and get
information on this. I hope you will consider voting for this to get to the
membership for a vote. Amy

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com