[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I wonder/ Weighted ballot

  • From: "Beryl Eshom" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <TishWalker5@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 16:06:29 -0800

Okay, then the final outcome using this method would be;
John Smith 1st, intersex
John Doe 2nd, his choice of dogs or bitches
3rd highest vote getter, other than  Smith or Doe gets the 3rd assignment
after John Doe???
And the dog judge judges Fut/ Mat. bitches, the bitch judge does Fut. Mat.
dogs, correct or ??

Clear as mud, I think. LOL

Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD