[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I just wanted ONE beer!

  • From: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'freelist'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 06:42:02 -0600

Me neither
    My office call is 34 (he listens to the heart Ha)  and 18 for the shot
and 15 for the country registration

I am going to do what did last year call the mobile vet.  He comes and does
everyone in the kennel  15 a piece and then it cost me 125 for the county
kennel registration

I refuse to give my old people  rabies shots so when they hit 9 they don't
get one.

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com (new)