[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Wylie the Christmas Rescue-Long

  • From: chsweetsun@xxxxxxx
  • To: targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 07:16:32 -0500

 God Bless You for taking in this boy.  I know he is in VERY good hands now.
I wish I could have taken him, but the Inn is full here.  I am also still very
upset about the last Resce that we lost.  I don't think I am in any frame of
mind to take in another ill dog again...until the next one looks in my eyes
that breaks my heart.  I will say a prayer that Wylie's condition improves.
Unless you are someone that Rescue's dogs, and takes in an older dog, or a
sickly dog, you totally don't understand.
To Pat & Vicky, and all the other Rescue friends...A Very Speical THANK YOU!

Tari Kridler
Kridler's k9-11 German Shepherd Rescue
Home of 2003 Amer & Can GVX Kridler's Ruby and her Father 2 x Sel. Amer & Can
Ch. Kridler's Quno @ http://www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com & the New List