[ SHOWGSD-L ] I Am Legend/Good Portrayal of a Shep.

  • From: Michael Lynch <cccaudiology@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 10:39:34 -0800 (PST)

Hi Guys,

well, I actually went out on a "real" date last night
and saw it.

Yes, thats a shepherd, not an anatolian. Having
handles a few anatolians when they first were
recognized, this wasnt one.

It was a great portayal of why we all fall in love
with a shepherd. She was smart, loyal, inquisitive and
a great companion. She wasnt the prettiest shepherd,
but Im sure you guys could appreciate her positive
role for all shepherds.

 For me, the pinnacle occured when he got on the floor
in the lab with her (after she was attacked)... well I
wont give away the moment.... but lets just say, there
wasnt a dry eye in the very full cinema. My date cried
(who is not a dog person), and so did I.

Didnt like the ending though! Very sudden and very
predicatable, and even my date asked, "Was this movie
subject to the writers' strike??" LOL

Michael Lynch
  BlackHawk Farms,LLC
www.BlackHawk-Farms.com