[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hurricane IKE

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:25:14 -0700

So glad you are ok. We were also worried about Peggy Douglas who seems to be
alright. She lives in the neighborhood of my son. He and his family are ok
but just like you have suffered a lot of damage around the house, he needs a
new roof and therefore the inside is somewhat damaged, porch is gone and
lots of trees down, well, the usual. The last time I talked with him they
did not have any electricity, perhaps that has changed as well. His cell
phone is filled up so I cannot call him.
Lee F.