[ SHOWGSD-L ] Hunte and others, just food for thought

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 12:42:06 EST

Hi guys
I have read (and read) all the posts regarding Mr Hunte, how evil he is,  how
awful for the club, the breed, the dog fancy, etc.  And yes I must  admit
some prejudiced feelings there myself. I don't care for what he does, and  how
he
does it, and in the numbers he does it.....

However, why don't we try for just a minute to contemplate what this
gentleman (and since I have never met or talk to him I will assume he is)   may
be
able to DO for the breed, specifically the club??

If he does in fact sell GSDs by the bushel basket, how about getting him on
board to use that ability to promote our club, to raise awareness about the
very  existence of the GSDCA and it's importance, and what it has to  offer.
Clearly this man reaches more people and has more clout than  ANYONE in the
club, so how about we "use his powers for good?"   We  can sit and pontificate
about what a horrible person he supposedly is ( I  wouldn't  know personally)
and how awful his business is....or we can try  to work WITH HIM and find ways
to come together in reaching the public (remember  this guy sells WORLDWIDE)
that will help the AKC, the GSDCA, and the  breed.

Kathy Tank , just my 2 cents

_Victory German  Shepherds_ (http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/index.htm)
 ~ WEBSITE UPDATED: DEC 14,  2006
Home of CH. ELVASTON'S NATIONS CUP, TC, OFA H/E DNA'D  "NITRO"
26 BISS/ BESTS OF BREED TO  DATE 2006 PACIFIC COAST VICTOR