[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How would you handle this?

  • From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx
  • To: Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:47:32 -0500

I think I would contact the puppy buyers from the last litter and see if they
would mind you giving their names out.

?

? If they mind then I would tell the perspective buyer that they declined and
if that blows the sale then it is probably a good thing.? I guess it is
possible that this perspective buyer could be some kind of an AR activist but
it is also possible they are just wanting to check on the health and
temperament of the pups you have sold in the past.

?

Just my 2 Cents worth

?

Glenn