[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How would you handle this?

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ann Mariano" <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 18:29:26 -0500

Thanks!  Your reasoning is good.  I guess I was so put-off because we are just
in the e-mailing stage.  I won't even take a deposit from a person until I've
seen him face to face.  We breed infrequently and I don't want any puppy going
to someone who seems to need an attitude adjustment.  At this point, I am the
one asking the questions.
Penny