[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Honda Odyssey vs Dodge Grand Caravan

  • From: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Lealynn@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 00:47:30 +0000

My brand new Kia does all of that with the side windows that roll down. This is
the first car in over 25 years I have bought just for me and it is loaded.-
Always before it has been a rather stripped down model so when the cages went
in and scraped everything up it did not matter and when the puppies upchucked I
just wiped it up. Taking it to the midwest this weekend and will see what kind
of gas mileage it gets on the road- In town mileage is good with all the stop
and go driving I do and it handles like a dream.It is 6 inches longer then my
husbands dodge mini-van and does not have the blind spots that I have when I
drive his
Pat -I have heated seats also - and buttons I have not figured out what they
are for yet- I will be the blue van parked way out away from the show so no one
bangs their doors into it LOL

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com