[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Honda Odyssey vs Dodge Grand Caravan

  • From: "Pam Stoesser" <pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Tindrock1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 19:49:59 -0500

A Dodge Grand Caravan or a Chrysler Town and Country can fit 2 500
vari-kennels in the back if you put a box or some heavy styrofoam underneath
it about 3 inches high by the size of the crate.  The 2 crates don't meet at
the widest part and the second crate can get the outside widest part over
the console in the back.  It really works.

Also, I LOVE my "new" Chrysler where the seats stow in the floor.  It really
gives flexibility but make sure there aren't any annoying plates or the
tirejack in the way so it limits your crate space.  I heard the Honda had an
annoying plate in the back that would interfere with a crate going in
smoothly.

The things that are important to dog people!

Pam