[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Honda Odyssey vs Dodge Grand Caravan

  • From: "Emilie" <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Lealynn@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 17:36:59 -0700

Well where I live I need AWD and the sto and go seating makes it impossible
for the extra axel for the AWD  this is my 3rd caravan I just take the seats
out and leave them in the garage. never use them<VBG> But I am looking into
the Honda Pilot 4 door for my next Car, It holds the road drives  well and
comes in AWD and has lots of space for crates, the mini vans don't do it for
me any more because I need  4 wheel or AWD  and space. and I love the heated
seats, or bun warmer as we call them. that is a must with leather in cold
climates.
Emilie