[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hero Puppy

  • From: "Yvonne" <vonmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>, <frontiergsd@xxxxxxx>, "DaList" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 17:24:21 -0700

I met a woman and her service GSD at the golf course today.  She was trained
to detect seizures.  The woman had other issues as well.  The dog was all
business until the woman removed the vest and then, the dog was kissy and
friendly.  When the vest went back on, the dog sat by her owners side and
ignored the rest of us.  I was so proud!  The dog was a beautiful coat.

Yvonne
vonmartingsd