[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Forwarded for Cheri Hunt

  • From: "Molly Snider" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: judsohngsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, stormy435@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 19:49:55 -0400

Another similar thing you can order from Jeffers or Revival is
DYNE.....complete food replacement.
A bitch who would not eat same as this I opened a can of herring and sweet
potato and she dove
into....all she would eat for over a week. Thing it is made by Nutro..just
another suggestion

Molly
Trillia GSD's
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont, Life member CKC
bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx