[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Handlers Judging Futurities/Maturities

  • From: Jeff Pyle <windfallgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 12:43:34 -0500

This subject came up on Facebook as well, and I'm sorry but not buying the
below arguments...

Should breeders selected to judge a futurity also be prevented from showing
in any other futurities that year? How about judges in general - if they
are going to judge point shows, then by this mentality - they also should
not exhibit in shows either. Board members - they shouldn't show to each
other then? The list goes on and on and on and if you want to seek out
any risk of an appearance of impropriety - you need not look far. How many
cans of worms do we want to open up?

But to single out handlers, when by many accounts from judges, board
members, exhibitors, and other handlers - they have all been doing a
phenomenal job of judging futurities the past 2 years! - is just confusing
to me. I have said this many times, especially this week - YOU CANNOT
LEGISLATE HONESTY

Jeff Pyle
Windfall

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 12:33 PM, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Conflict of interest in judging?..... Hum.... Does this ever happen? big
LOL! FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App