[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Gulf Mess

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 11:04:57 -0700

They were disinvited:-)  They did put out an appeal, saying their
"experts" were ready to help, but I have learned that they are hiring
local people, helping the economy.

and

"The Humane Society of the United States -- with a history of more
than 30 years in disaster relief work, including some oil spills --
has pledged to the lead agencies that we stand ready to help as the
situation in the Gulf region unfolds.

But they aren't being asked.

So they sent 12 Tons of Mars, Humane Choice Pet Food there.  This is
the VEGETARIAN dog food that they have been pushing and not selling.

Stormy