[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] thisa and thata

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 18:00:52 EST

In a message dated 2/26/2007 7:44:14 A.M. Central Standard Time,
nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
5.I  thought I might mention the names of people i know are eligible fo
THE  LLOYD BRACKETT
Bob and Mary Ellen Kish
Tedi and Evan Ginsburg
Frank  and Kris Fasano
Nancy Harper
Jim Moses and Sheree
Kent and Lynette  Boyles
Fred Migliore
Anne Graham Brogden
Judy Teidel
Tom and Kathy  Sherman
Pat Parsons and Scootie Sherlock
Barbara and Doyle  Williams
Peggy Douglas
Anne Mesdag
Frank and Carol Martello
Just  to name a few who are still living. Although Lloyd gave his
personal award  to Virginia McCoy Vaughn.

*

Norma
Why don't you check your facts before posting. I happen to know for sure
that one on your list does not qualify. I contacted them last year and got a
very quick response that they don't qualify. I would guess that there are many
more on your list that do not qualify.

WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR INFORMATION?

Lee Brown
http://www.aol.com.