[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] thisa and thata

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 14:07:50 -0500

Makes me think of a judge I watched last spring...(in another breed, but
it still applies).  He was from another country, and breeds a similar
breed, and I thought he'd do a better job than he actually did.  I got
to talk with him after he was finished judging, and I asked him (yes,
nicely!) what he was looking for in that particular breed...and he told
me he just couldn't abide the high tail carriage that is so prevalent in
the breed these days.  I smiled and left him shortly thereafter...he hit
really hard on the dogs whose tails were too high, but his Winners Bitch
was dead lame.  Guess it was OK with him, since she carried her tail
properly....   GRRRRRRRRRRRR
Peggy