[ SHOWGSD-L ] Gail's bio

  • From: "LEE SMITH" <ladyaramis1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 23:10:29 -0400

I was just informed that Gail's bio was posted to the List and it was just
sent to me. Unfortunately, I was away on business and didn't get to see her
bio, so I thought I would post it again.
Maybe I wasn't the only one who missed it.

Lee smith

From Gail Hardcastle:

My involvement with the German  Shepherd Dog began in 1971. My devotion
has continued to  this day. My focus is to continue to give back to this
wonderful breed. I will continue to be open and  honorable in my dealing
with members and directors. I  will set the example for leadership and
integrity. I  know how things should be done and will do them in that
fashion. I want every member to believe that this is  their club - a club
of members whose interests lie in  many different areas. I am passionate
about our breed  and our club and I will work hard to increase our
membership and open the club to new ideas and programs.  If I am elected I
will bring decorum and honor back to  our breed club. I offer Strength,
Integrity,  Dedication, Magnanimity, Humility, Creativity, Openness  and a
Sense of Fair Play. I will continue to work  tirelessly for the Club as I
have for many years in the  past.  Thank  you for your continued  support.

I look forward to serving as your next  President.  Please consider me
when you cast your  vote.  Thank you in advance. Gail Hardcastle Proud Mom
of Deputy Sheriff  Matt Hardcastle & GSD K-9 Office  Gauge