[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Do we have to be fair.......

  • From: GSGrandma@xxxxxxx
  • To: Gsdman2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 22:59:23 EDT

In a message dated 9/18/2007 5:46:06 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Gsdman2@xxxxxxx writes:

In a  message dated 9/18/2007 6:40:41 PM Central Standard Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx
writes:
We should also remember that Kris resigned as head of legal  affairs because
the board would not listen to her. I was there, and  she was not happy to
resign,  but felt it  necessary.

----------------------------------

I was wondering  what this was all about.  Lew's eight years are up. Gary is
not  running and likely never will again.  So which candidates are you folks
after?  Everyone who voted for Hunte?  You certainly aren't  nipping at
Tish's
heals, and Kris voted against his membership.  Is  it the supposed conspiracy
get rid of Margy?  I thought you were  blaming Lew for that, and if not Lew,
then Gary?  Don't you folks  believe the board was "duped" by Lew?  Do you
mean
that only your  candidates were duped, and everyone else was in on it???  You
are
all  screaming for honesty, but when one of your own is caught in what
certainly appeared to be lies, you didn't mind that at all???  I said  weeks
ago what
this was actually about, at least for most of the people  who have been
harping
on the same issues over and over.  This is all  about getting certain people
elected, and not just because of the issues  at hand.  If that were the case,
the issues would apply equally to  all of the candidates.  I thought two
years
ago was an all time low,  when someone posted about one of the candidates
having
a bankruptcy in his  past.  Obviously I underestimated the importance of an
officer or  board position in the GSDCA.  The stock market went nuts today
when
the Feds lowered the interest rate by a half percent.  I can't wait  to see
what
it does once your candidates are elected.  Maybe I'll be  able to retire!

Tom  Langlitz

************************************** See what's new  at  http://www.aol.com

POST  is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the original
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the

FORBIDDEN,
AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  AVIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE -  www.showgsd.org

I am sitting here just shaking my head and wondering how in sam "H" we all
never knew you were so dam smart.  I am sorry Tom that most us missed just  how
brilliant that you are.
Pat