[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA Renewal / encouragement??

  • From: "Rbuffdogs ." <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 11:15:51 -0800

Thank you Carolyn, I appreciate that so much.  It was written from my heart.

Kathy

*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
<http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/>*

*CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBsCH. Kappo von Eisenwerk, TC*
*RBIF CH. Monarch's Tarragon v Kaleef*
*CH. Victory's Leviathan*

*"Victory...*Vires et honestas"