[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: Re: black walnut oil

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:09:19 -0700 (PDT)

I feel the same way about ear taping and gluing.  It's not exactly frowned upon
either...

I've heard it said that they don't run on their ears, so what's the big deal.
Well, they don't run on their eyes either, so aren't these both similar
situations.

There's no consistency where people drawl the line.

 Denise W.
http://www.showgermanshepherds.info
for show and performance
(join my site ring-follow the link)