[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: Re: black walnut oil

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx>, "'The List'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:08:07 -0700

That is exactly what I am talking about. How can you truthfully breed your
male dog to a bitch without people knowing that he indeed has light eyes and
therefore the progeny may inherit these eyes and the bitch's owner is
wondering why.
To me that is altering, plain and simple. I am really surprised that this
showed up on this list. How many of you are doing this?

Lee F.

From: Penny & Bill <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: Re: black walnut oil

To: "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 5:35 AM

> How would it be altering?  You would be giving a food substance--the

> eyes get darker.  Years ago I fed the dog food "Lick Your Chops"

> whose vitamins made the coat undergo a beautiful transformation.

> Was that altering? No.  People give kelp, et al for the same thing.

> It is not as if you were putting contacts in the eyes or implanting

> a fake tooth, or deadening a tail through surgery--now those things

> ARE altering!  LOL

> penny

> On Mar 26, 2009, at 12:44 AM, Liane Fossland wrote:

>> Wouldn't that be under the category of "altering" which

would be a

>> no-no.

>> Right?

>> Lee F.

OST is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original

kind

PERMISSION

OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN,
AND

IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.