[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: Re: Purina

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 22:28:37 -0400 (EDT)

OH PLEASE Beaumont is not west.  Denver is pushing it.  Lets face  it we
all complain if we can not at least occasionally get to one without  driving
3, 14 hour days...  I hate the fact that it will be in the same 3  day drive
place. I am absolutely sure this is a great facility but I doubt I  will
make it all years. Maybe none depending on my circumstances.

It will be good the club can save the money but I think it is not good we
are going away from what the club member wanted.

Deb

In a message dated 7/28/2012 6:26:01 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

We have  never had rotation unless it has been west in recent years,  We
had  Beaumont (west), Denver (west) Springfield (mw) Utah (west) Topeka (mw)
and  Denver (west).  I could only drive to two of the six in less than two
days and I live in the Midwest.  The east coast people don't complain and
they have had to drive days to most of the recent nationals.
Our board  has tried to do what's best for the GSDCA and it has been known
for a while  that we need to save money and save it they will by going to St
Louis.

After Utah, I will never fly a dog again and am staying home from  Denver,
too far to drive, but you don't hear me or most of the others that  aren't
going complaining.

Many of the biggest complainers don't  go to Nationals no matter where they
are and more don't show at Nationals  either.

Ann(who hasn't missed a National in  years)
www.edangsd.com