[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: Re: Purina

  • From: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 01:25:23 +0000 (UTC)

We have never had rotation unless it has been west in recent years,  We had
Beaumont (west), Denver (west) Springfield (mw) Utah (west) Topeka (mw) and
Denver (west).  I could only drive to two of the six in less than two days and
I live in the Midwest.  The east coast people don't complain and they have had
to drive days to most of the recent nationals.

Our board has tried to do what's best for the GSDCA and it has been known for a
while that we need to save money and save it they will by going to St Louis.

After Utah, I will never fly a dog again and am staying home from Denver, too
far to drive, but you don't hear me or most of the others that aren't going
complaining.

Many of the biggest complainers don't go to Nationals no matter where they are
and more don't show at Nationals either.

Ann(who hasn't missed a National in years)
www.edangsd.com