[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: A Beautiful Day at the GSDC of Wisconsin

  • From: SCHERLOS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 15:33:56 EDT

____________________________________
 From: SCHER LOS
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 9/7/2009 2:19:45 P.M.  Central Daylight Time
Subj: A Beautiful Day at the GSDC of  Wisconsin

It was a beautiful end of Summer day at the  GSDC of Wisconsin. Always a
pleasure to show at this 5 acre show site with all  the home cooked food plus
many gorgeous desserts.  We were thrilled to  take home 2 more qualifiers
for 2x Sel. Exc. Scher-Lo's Rogue of Karizma OFA  H&E their Sire completing
the requirements for his R.O.M.  The 1st  qualifier was 1st in Novice and a
Major R.W.D. and the 2nd qualifier was  Scher-Lo's Black Silk, lst Novice
Bitch W.B. B.O.W. B.O.S. for a 4- Point  Major. We wish to thank Nancy Harper
for these specials wins, both having  style and movement BLACK.  We need more
judges to appreciate this  combination.  Last, but not least, another Rogue
progeny completed her  Rally Novice and a C.D. and has 2 legs in Rally
Advanced.  Dealer was  shown by Beth Riese and Silk was handled by Mike
Sherman.
Thank you again  Nancy Harper and to the Special crowd support.  Looking
forward to  Ohio.I