[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: A Beautiful Day at the GSDC of Wisconsin

  • From: Iza Kabuska-Ackerman <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SCHERLOS@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 20:44:12 -0400

Oh, Adeline !!  How exciting !  Another dog that "I" bred  is an ROM !!!!!
For those of you that do not know, Rogue is by CH Karizma's Born In The USA,
out of my beautiful solid black ROM bitch, Karizma's Tanzania.    Continued
success with all the other dogs I gave you - you now have much better
pigment !

Iza