[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity Maturity Results

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 09:46:19 -0700 (PDT)

Perhaps a Reserve would only be awarded if X number of dogs are beaten.  JMO.
Cindy
www.cinosamgsd.com

From: MASSTANA@xxxxxxx <MASSTANA@xxxxxxx>
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, April 5, 2010, 4:01 PM

This is a shame.  Hopefully it is simply an "Easter" thing.   However in
the past shows held on a holiday still drew a better entry than  this.  Maybe
it is time to drop the Reserve, and or consolidate into 6  regions again
like it used to be.  I know this has been brought up in the  past a number of
times, without resolution, but this is ridiculous.  In the  SE only 4 dogs
were shown and two of them are going to the National (if the  owners choose to
go).  And that's not to say that those 2 may well not be  the best 2 in the
country.  They could be.  But  .....................?

Somehow the significance of these (in my opinion) great shows may be
losing their luster.  Could be handler fees.  Could be not enough show  dogs
being bred and shown.  Could be a lot of reasons.  Be curious as  to any of
your
thoughts.  Of course we will always show in the Fut/Mat  because we like
the competition and it gives us a chance to show our breeding  results.  John V

In a message dated 4/5/2010 11:35:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ropajagsd@xxxxxxx writes:
SOUTHEAST                       SOUTHWEST
FUTURITY                     FUTURITY
Junior Dogs = 1               Junior Dogs = 4
Teenage Dogs = 1                Teenage Dogs = 3
Intermediate Dogs = O                  Intermediate Dogs = 1
Senior Dogs = 2             Senior Dogs = 3
Junior Bitches = 3            Junior  Bitches = 7
Teenage Bitches = 5                Teenage Bitches = 4
Intermediate Bitches = 4              Intermediate Bitches = 0
Senior Bitch = 1         Senior Bitch = 2

MATURITY           MATURITY
Junior Dogs = 5       Junior Dogs = 0
Senior Dogs =  3                          Senior Dogs = 3
Junior  Bitches = 3                      Junior Bitches = 2
Senior Bitches  = 3                        Senior Bitches = 3

TOTALS: 54 entered-31  shown                       50 entered-32 shown

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.