[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity Judging Requirements

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx, rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 21:34:53 +0000

Well said.  The GSDC of Atlanta just had it's umteenth match last Sunday.
Fifty years in existance! YEAH!!!!  Anyway, the weather was atrocious - 98
degrees with a heat index well over 105.  Hot/humid, NASTY weather not fit for
dogs nor ummmm women!  LOL  We had  a total entry of 10 dogs/19 bitches/11
obedience entries.  Is 19 four or five points in teh SE now???  Not bad for a
match.  Clubs who are active are active!  Those who choose not to be, aren't.
Just depends on the attitude of the people in the club.
If you need a match assignment and are willing to travel to Atlanta in March
contact me!  I'll make sure the nominating committee has your name!

Suzanne
www.tsalishepherds.com
Home of Ch Firedog, Ch Cookie, Ch Flair, BIS/BISS Ch Yancy, Ch Flash, and Lil'
Miss Dancer!! Website updated 11/04